Friday, June 8, 2012

If you build it, they will come.

After too long of a pass since that last blog update and almost, a screaming rampage these past weeks, I can tell you that we indeed HAVE OUR BUILDING PERMITS!!!!!!!! Yay!! I'm my opinion, this has taken waaaaaaay too long to get the permits, but alas we have them and building will start immediately. Well if i have anything to say about it, it will. However I am guessing that the bakery shall sit until Monday. I will give the cupcake contractor time with sister cupcake and mommy cupcake and then... HE WILL WORK. There are not many times in a girls life when the role reverse and the dad is working for the daughter. So I will make sure to use that power wisely. For now I will enjoy the calm before the storm. because baby.... get ready to rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment