Finally. Finally I feel that things are really changing and the bakery is in full swing build-out. I was there this week working on the outside scraping and sanding the iron work in the doorway. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it! Here is some VERY VERY unattractive proof that I don't just sling frosting all day. I want to be part of every step in this build out. When I look back, I want to be able to say that I knew exactly what was going on every inch of the way. You can't fulfill a dream without sweating a little.
One Word... GROSS!!! Look at the lines not only from the gloves but my safety glasses!! Ick poo!
Please, when you come into the bakery after it opens, feel free to tell me how nice the iron work looks by the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment