Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The answer is NO

No, No we do not have the permits yet. No I am NOT happy about this. Really, I am trying to stay calm and be understanding as to why they keep saying, oh now we need this, oh and this, oh and more $$. Well here's the deal. I WILL pay the money, I will turn in what you need. Lord, I would give you my first born if I had one to get these Damn permits if I could!! The worst part about this whole thing is there is not list of criteria for us to follow to hand in to the Village. We asked numerous times, and called, and called again to confirm that we have EVERYTHING possible that they would need to approve our application for the permits. And sure shit, they call us, tell us they need more money AND that they need more information about the venting system. I don't understand why this keeps happening. Why is there not a master list of things that they KNOW that they will need to see from the business owner. Seriously, how do they not have a list!?!? That list, would be helpful for not only us business owners, but also for themselves so they know that they are acquiring all the needed info to do their jobs accurately. This process is so inefficient I cant even believe it. Who does a girl have to blow know in this city to get some permits.

On another note: If I loose the opportunity to be featured on Bobby Flays new show for the food network because of this, well lets just say NOBODY is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment